Semi-commercial property, also known as “mixed-use” consists of both residential and commercial elements.
When you are looking to buy a semi – commercial property, not all the lender lend money against semi commercial properties. We are not a broker who deals with limited lenders, we are a whole of market broker associated with all types of lender in the market. We are associated with Private Bank and lending institutions where they do not accept application from sub brokers or applicants, we are directly authorised to process application with them.
- Shops with flats above
- Restaurants/take-aways with flats above
- Offices with flats above
- Pubs with self-contained living accommodation
- Holiday parks with residential accommodation
- Guest houses with owner’s accommodation
- B&Bs with owner’s accommodation
- Home based health and beauty clinics
- Hair salons/beauticians with flats above
- Garden nursery business with house attached
- Boarding kennels and cattery businesses with living accommodation